Wednesday, March 23, 2011

American Idol: Adam Lambert Talks About New Album And Natalie Portman

Recently we told you about Adam Lambert’s new album “Glam Nation” and even showed you the very cool looking album cover. Since then Adam Lambert has talked about his album and talked about his dream of staring in a movie with Natalie Portman. Why does he want to appear with Natalie? Keep reading to find out.

There is no release date yet for “Glam Nation”, but Adam Lambert is thinking positive stating at his recent Grammy appearance, “I can’t reveal much, but I’m crossing my fingers for a fall release date.” He continues to talk about his second album and labor of love. “I want this to be my album, and dive into it with what I’ve learned this year, and where I’m at personally with love and relationships,” he said. “Great music is personal and real. That’s what this album will be.”

Like many recording artists, Adam Lambert has his sights set high hoping to eventually break into a movie career and states that he would sign a movie contract “in a heartbeat” if his favorite actress Natalie Portman was staring in it. He says, “There is a lot of territory that has yet to be charted, so I’m taking it one day at a time. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be seeing my fashion designs hit the runway soon, too.”

Adam Lambert knows who is really to thank for his success. His fans. “If it weren’t for my loyal and dedicated fans, my career wouldn’t be what it is,” he said. “I have fans all over the world, some who don’t even speak English, and they’re still singing all my lyrics during my shows. It’s surreal, and such a beautiful thing.”









http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/02/15/american-idol-adam-lambert-talks-about-new-album-and-natalie-portman/ (Original article credit)